Monday, July 28, 2008

From Near to There. 7/28/08

Hey Mom and the rest, I read your letter and forgot to write you back. Things are as usual, going good here. It is still really hot and humid. We have two baptismal dates now, one for this weekend, Shawn Clyde and one for the next, Johnny Holder. It is really exciting. Shawn Clyde is nine years old, he is a really cool kid and smart. He knows the gospel better than a lot of the members around here, it is amazing! So it looks like you have been doing a little fishing. I sure do like to fish. Hey you can send me what ever you want in my e-mail so send me the blog so I can tell what you have been telling everyone about me. What have you really been saying about me Huh? So the kids stumped you good huh? That is funny just remember infinite and eternal sacrifice. But everything is fairly normal around here nothing really new. Sometimes it is kinda hard to spend every waking moment with someone that you would normally have nothing to do with, but I love my companion anyway, but not near as much as I love you guys. TTYL love your eternal family member (son, brother,cousin,grandson,nephew,etc.) Elder Landon B. Wiltbank Esquire Sr. the third.

No comments: