Well my thanks giving is going to be great. President Wallace wants us to go to as many dinners as possible! We have a couple lined up for thursday. Things are going good around here it is was cold. There is a low pressure system that is sucking all the cold air from Canada. I bought a couple of thermals to tie me over. I got your Christmas boxes, it made me way happy, i am holding off for thanksgiving to set up the tree, it is a tradition! I sure do like this time of year. There is really only one thing that i would like for Christmas, a black and brown agile sweater vest with a matching tie to go with it, i think that, that would make my Christmas. And yes my shirts are getting kind of gross, if you would send me like two of each 17 neck and i think 35 in the sleeves. Well i love you ttyl.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment