Wednesday, February 13, 2008

2-4-08

Hello
Things are going great around here. We are still having a lot of
success. Skyler has committed to baptism, we have set his date for the 23
of Feb. It's great. We have done a lot of tracting we are asked to
tract ten hours a week usually we get close. Man some times tracting gets
kinda of old sometimes, especially when we are tracting in the ghetto,
but i like tracting in the country there are a lot of beautiful homes.
Tonight we are going to brother Jimmy Holms to eat. He is really an
awesome man. I'll send some pictures of his house he is a wealthy man, but
gives most of his money away. He is one to put others be for himself, he
is great. I think most people in Mount Olive have been helped one way
ore another by him.
Today we are going Golfing. How great! It is going to be nice
to do something fun for a change. Ha normal clothes feel so strange to
me now. I don't know why but they just do. It is really pretty out here
but i just can't get over how flat the land is. There are trees
everywhere so the farthest you can really see is a couple hundred yards. I'll
try to get some pictures to you this week. I need to take some more
and then they will be sent off. I love you all and it is so nice to hear
from you. I pray for you all the time. O and those pickled string beans
you sent me, i think they exploded ha. It was funny when the office
called me up and explained. I'll be getting the remains soon, hopefully.
I love you all. Thank you for your prayers.

No comments: