Wednesday, February 13, 2008

2-11-08

Well hello over there how are you all doing? I'm doing great.
I've been having a lot of fun. Skyler is still moving forward to Baptism.
He is kinda unemotional so i don't really know what he is thinking
all the time. We have a new date set with a kid named Daniel San Martin
he about 17 and he had a date before but his parents would not let him
get baptized, we came through and we will have a joint baptism on the
23rd. Golfing was fun but frustrating. I have not played in so long that
i was horrible and elder Atwood, who is left handed had to play with right handed clubs. We have video, you
will see it soon, I'm sending you more pictures today. So how is
everything going over there? Is work starting to pick up for dad? I've been
praying for y'all a lot. I know that heavenly father answers prayers. Well
things are going great we just picked up another awesome investigator
who is very happy. She is 20 and a single mom. I'm very excited, she
shows a lot of potential. We are going to teach a lady named Taresa
Holland tonight. We helped her move and she is very nice. She is going
through a divorce, and it is tough on her. In North Carolina you have to be
separated for a year before the divorce is final, dang you bible belt.
She will pull through, i hope.

Well everything is going well here, my prescription was not in the
envelope so I'll have to figure something else out. I'm excited to hear
about my blog sight, but i can't really go to see it I'll send you my
scripture and song later on today with my pictures. Love y'all. I keep
you in my prayers. I know you will be safe and the Lord will provide for
you when I'm away. God be with



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: