This is Elder Wiltbank's reply to a letter from home. We told him we will write him a letter so he can use his time telling us what is going on. He is a mess!! He sent us an email that just said "I'm angry!" Then he sent this email. I know he would appreciate letters from you. His mail boxed is a little dusty....
OK I guess i forgive you. Sorry my letters are so short, I'll try to do better i guess I'm just not really a descriptive person. So uh Yesterday I woke up at 6:30, got out of bed and said my morning prayers, the prayer lasted about 4.5 minutes, i always fall asleep during my morning prayer, I just can't help it. Then we had personal study, man i love personal study, i learn a lot, maybe it is because I'm a missionary, or i just like the study, but i think i need more than just an hour. Then we went to church. Brother Medlin gives us a ride. I love church. Our ward is awesome. It's a good sized one. It starts at 9:00. We usually try to get there a half hour early so we can meet and great. Then we sit in the back by the exit and enjoy sacrament meeting. Usually we have a really good turnout. We have about three solid investigators there. Then we go to gospel principles class. It is always great but we tend to go in to deep doctrine and have to do some tough explaining, our ward mission leader likes to go off on tangents. Then after church we usually go out and tract for a little while then go on exchanges. Well time is running out so I'll tell you all the important stuff. Yesterday i was able to set a date with our brilliant investigator Malissa, it was probably the most fun i have had so far. She came all ready prepared to be baptized, i love her she is so easy to teach. She is so amazing. O my spelling is bad so if you would be so kind as to correct it i would appreciate it. We set her date for the 22nd. She is awesome. Then we were finally able to set a date with Daniel he will be baptized next week. So my time is almost out. All is well in Zion. Love you guys. I hope you are all doing good. I'll pray for ya And I'll do better my next letter.
Monday, March 3, 2008
3/3/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment