Hey guys How y'all doin'. Things are going great out here.I'm so happy the baptism went as expected. It was awesome. I loved filling up the ol' fount. It took forever, but i enjoyed every second of it. All though Skyler was all most late, he showed up about just before it started and it made me kinda nervous. But eventually he strolled in with his t-shirt and ball cap. As you know he is from the military and does not like to show any emotion at all. It was funny. He would start to tear up and he would see me looking at him and he would turn away and i would do it again and he would turn away so i started to tease him and start laughing 'twas funny. It sure was neat to see him under the water. It made all the work worth it. And now we have a couple more prospected baptisms, Mellisa Compean, she is so cool, the Ron Fisher family and Teresa Holland. They are all really close. It is going to be exciting for these next couple months. It was nice to hear from you and take care of my old pickup she may be old but she is still good, I'll keep her in my prayers. Love you all, i guess I'll pray for you too.






1 comment:
Gee,I thought I did this already.
Just wanted you to know that your Grandma Wilbank's sister is aware of your wonderful attitude and hope you keep it up. Carlene is surely aware of what you are up to so make her proud, just as she has always been.
Much Love, Joann
Post a Comment