Hello over Yonder in my home place/location. It is good to hear from
you. This week has been amazing! I am finally starting to feel like a
missionary. I can feel the lord working through me. That is an amazing
feeling. I have got to the point that I just open my mouth and let it
loose. Some of the things I say astound me and I know that it was purely
the lord working through me. I love being a missionary. The lord loves
his children. He will do all he can to make them happy, through the
gospel we can be happy. As we follow the lords teachings are lives will
improve, not only our lives but our families lives past, present and
future. I'm so thankful that I was raised up in the church that
Heavenly Father set up with all the proper authority, especially the
priesthood to bind on earth and in heaven. It is a joy to share this with people
who had never known about it, speaking of which we have eight dates
set for baptism! Five of which were set while Elder Atwood was up in
Clayton with the Zone leaders and I and Elder Call were in Mt. Olive. It
was an amazing day. Well everything is going good here. It is extremely
humid and I'm told it is going to get worse and hot. Biking is
somewhat of a challenge but it is defiantly a growing experience. The Cliffs
of the Neuse were fun to see. I'll send you some pictures of them
today. Melissa is still doing amazing. I'm so happy I was able to teach
her. Daniel blessed the sacrament for the first time yesterday and it
sounds like he is preparing himself for a mission. I'll write you some
more today we have to run Love ya!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
4/21/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment