We are having a lot of success in Mt. Olive. It is getting humid
over here, it is crazy. It has been about eighty-three and I don't
know how high the humidity is; it feels like you just stepped out of the
shower some days. Riding bikes is tough at times. You remember the
missionary wiping his face with the handkerchief, yea that's me every
five minutes or so, but all is well. Saturday was the pickle fest, it was
really fun. Elder Atwood contacted about thirty-five people, which is
extremely high. We spent most of the day there. There were a lot of
sweet cars and good food. I contacted Ronald McDonald, the clown. It was
so funny! He was standing is a group of kids and I walked up, talked to
him and gave him a card. He took the card kinda mumbled a bit and put
it is his pocket, I'm giggling just thinking about it. You know he is
scary in person, no wonder little kids cry when they see clowns. Well
everything is still going good. We have baptismal dates set with Ron
Fisher, Margret, Ronald, their son, and Ashley, Ronald's girlfriend and
Paula Kersey. We have two pending dates with Emma Williams and Teresa
Holland. Things are going well. I hope they all get baptized. We want to
baptize all the Fishers at the same time on May 17, Ron has a bit of a
smoking problem but hopefully he will be able to overcome it. He needs to
have quit two weeks before he can be baptized, I have faith that he
will. I have never seen more people smoke before in my life. Everywhere you
go there is someone lighting up. It is one of the hardest things you
deal with when you want someone to be baptized. Addictions are hard to
break but with the lords help you can do anything. Well I hope all is
well. I was not able to send dads letter off in time to affect anything,
if he still wants me to send one let me know. I love you all so much.
Thank you for all your support.
Thursday, May 1, 2008
4/28/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment