Quick info note; We we're typing each other at the same time. After he finished typing this he received my letter. It makes me realize how important his family is to him, what a surprise. ha ha We love him too!
From Elder Wiltbank;
You know I really don't like it when you don't write me, it is
something I look forward to all week, even if it is just something little,
I just like hearing from home. Well things are going great here. Elder
Atwood and I set a date with Teresa Holland, one of our investigators
we have been working with for a long time. May third is the day and
hopefully I'll be the one to baptize her. We have been teaching her in
Bishop Brown's home. She has really come a long way. She grew up
Baptist and she feels it is hard for her to give up the old faith. I was
really nervous about this until conference, when I herd the extraordinary
talk by Elder Uchtdorf on The Faith of Our Fathers, wow what a
wonderful talk, it was an answer to our prayers. We printed the talk out and
she read it. It seemed to solve a lot of her concerns. She is a wonderful
person and I'm excited to see her progress. We brought Melissa over
this last time; Teresa wanted to ask her a few questions about joining
the church. She did marvelous, I'm so pleased of Melissa, she is
amazing. She is really solid and is a joy to talk to and was exceedingly
fun to teach. We are trying to get her dad involved in church now and
hopefully he will come around. He can't speak English so we will have to
pass him along to the Spanish elders. I am so delighted that I have
remained in Mt. Olive. The people here are wonderful. The ward is always
happy to help us. I truly love being a missionary. I love you all send
me some pictures. I hardly have any. Some pictures of ya'll, the
homestead, the truck, I do love the mountains, send me some pictures of
those too, I would truly be fond of pictures from home. Love ya'll.
Friday, April 18, 2008
4/14/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment