Man today is a good day. Elder Atwood and I and the rest of the
district are going to the cliffs of the Neuse today to celebrate the
end of suit coat season, it is over Yea. It is so nice to be able to
breathe in and see my arms. We are going to party hard core with
hamburgers. I'm so excited. Well wasn't conference amazing, such a sweet
feeling to be able to see the prophet of the lord in this day. It is a
direct sign of the love our lord has for us, to provide us with such a
loving man who he truly called. I bare my solemn, now that sound familiar
doesn't it, witness that president Monson is truly called of god. I
got that witness, that undeniable feeling the moment he got up to that
podium, before he even spoke I knew it. I sustain him, I put all my
trust in him and love him. I love conference, especially watching it as a
missionary. It was fun going teaching after watching it. I was able to
talk with great power and use the knowledge I had recently gained. I
especially liked the talk by Sister Susan Tanner. It was the most
powerful talk I have heard in a long time. It brought so much strength to me.
I know the lord at times loves photo finishes and if we trust in him,
and have faith in him, enduring to the end we will undoubtedly succeed.
This is the formula for success. With it you will not fail. I know that
at times life gets hard, real hard, it is what we do with those times
that makes us who we are. We can choose to falter, we can choose to
quit and end now, or we can rise to the occasion be lifted up and be
strengthened by Christ. I know with him we can do anything, he is mighty to
save, trust in him. I know this, without a doubt in my mind I know
this. I love you guys so much. I love you and pray for you Mom, Dad, Macie,
Brayden, and even little brother Jaxten I love you all so much. O yea
I'm still in Mt Olive and doing well.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
4/7/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment