Hello my family, I hope that you are not in a panic, but here is my letter now to you from me. Things are going good here still. I’m kind of scared though, I might get transferred somewhere else, I really want to stay here in Mt. Olive for another transfer. I have become attached to my investigators and the members. If I move I think I’ll be able to cope I guess. I’ll find out this Saturday. There are good people everywhere in the world. Well I’m still suffering from the stupid poison ivy or whatever it is. It itches like crazy. I have been wearing those ankle socks it relives the pain. Ha I try to teach and I cant get my mind off the itch. Tomorrow I will go and get a shot to help it. They say that it will go down in a couple of days, and I hope it does so I can regain some sanity. Hey when are you going to send me my camera card back? I have wanted to send you some pictures of the recent events. So send me the card! K. Did you like the stuff I sent you? I thought it was kinda cool. Dad did not like the cd? Man I thought it would make his day HA! It was some good stuff. I heard it and I laughed and thought of dad. So how is everything going?
Is dad still working non-stop. Poor guy I kinda know how he feels, missionary is non stop. So I’m still alive and well, the work is still moving forth with much alacrity. We have picked up a couple new potential baptisms, one from a part member family that has all been baptized except for the mother. She regards herself as a dry Mormon. She has a testimony of Joseph Smith and will soon be baptized. She is just waiting on her husband to get his act together. I hope he does soon. The other baptismal potential is a lady that we met the other day. We taught her the 1st and left her with what is called a soft baptismal date which is when you find these things to be true, will you follow the example of Jesus Christ and be baptized by someone who holds the proper authority? It is excitin’ Well I still love you all I guess. Ha just kidding I love you guys with all my heart and here are some pictures.
Your loving family member,
Landon
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
6/23/08 This is a letter I (Rachel) missed posting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment