Thursday, July 24, 2008

Jello fee 7/21/08

Hello all I am doing well. I just sent some pictures in the mail. I hope that they will get there in time for tomorrow. All is pretty much the same, I ride my bike and the knock some doors and then ride some more it is fun. Yesterday I spoke in church for the first time since I left. I think that I did well, I hope. Elder Ross spoke before me and just rambled on, he is one of those that thinks very highly of himself, and from Utah. He was kind of talking but just not really saying anything. I had prepared the talk for hours thinking that I was going to talk my full twenty minuets and I only spoke half that. My talk was on the blessings of the gospel and how we can bring them into others lives. I had found many amazing quotes and scriptures to use and I did not get to use them. I wanted to share this talk so the members could find a way to share the gospel, and to boost the member’s involvement. I did all right and I forgave him, other than his pride we are getting along great. We have been out a relatively short time so we work well together. So yeah we live really close to the border of Virginia, infact I just went there Saturday. The first time I went to Virginia. The missionary work is going well. We have two baptismal dates for Aug 2ND Johnny Holder and Shawn Clyde. Johnny has been a good investigator. The only thing that is holding him up is chewing tobacco. Shawn Clyde is a nine-year-old boy. It is very exciting and all is well. O yeah I hope that all you sent me in the mail has not got lost I have not got anything recently. Well I better go I love you all. Be good and take care.

No comments: