Hello my fellow family members at home. I am writing you from a little town called Roxboro. It is a norther most town in the mission along the Virginia border. There are lots of rolling hills, I hate hills now. We still have the car week on and week off and the hills are killing me. I am follow up training a two month missionary named Elder Ross. He is from Utah and acts like it too if you know what I mean. It is kind of scary being the senior companion but I think I will be able to manage. Roxboro is just a little branch with about 65 active members, it is cool, I like it so far. It is going to be quite the adjustment to not have as many members but there are plenty of less active members to work with. Some of our investigates are kind of interesting. We had a lesson last night with one of them, it was interesting, the lady and her room mate came out of the closet to us and I started freaking out, in my mind of course. It is kinda funny, yea I don't quite know what we are going to do with her I guess we will just have to baptize her. It sounds like the parade was cool. I see the planes and jets and helicopters all the time. They use to fly by the house all the time and the walls would shake it is crazy. So it sounds like Ya'll are keeping busy, I hope not too busy. Well everything is going good here. We get to go to the temple this transfer and I'm really excited about it. I'm so grateful that I have a temple in my mission. I just love the spirit there. O yea I got your package with the shirt in it and I like it, a lot and I wear it a lot too so thanks. O yea people keep asking questions about the origin of my last name so find it out for me OK. Love you guys over and out.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment