Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Dog Days of Summer, There RUFF!! 8/4/08

Hey hey how is it going over there? All is good here I am about to go get my hair cut and I am really happy it is getting real long and hard to deal with. So I was over drawn Hugh well that kinda stinks. I usually try not to use that card a whole lot except for things I need medical and when I go over with groceries and stuff. Have we got everything figured out with the whole identity theft thing yet? I hope so if I need to do anything more let me know. The world can barely deal with one of me I don't know what it would happen if there was another. So was school shopping fun? Was it as fun as it usually is? I hope that you all got along and stuff. Well it is getting even more humid around here. They call it the dog days of August and they are ruff! Some times the heat index is 112 degrees. I have not died yet though. The sweat just pours off of me. At the end of the day I can ring my shirt out and water just gushes out it is fun. Well transfers are next week and I have never been so excited. At times change is good. I love you guys be good and stay safe!

No comments: