Well I am in good spirits today. The weather is getting really nice this week. It is down to about 85 yea! It makes everything so much nicer. Elder Ross and I went for a run the other day and it was about 65 in the morning and I felt that I was going to freeze to death. It is still August and I don't think that the weather will last as long as I hope. I am sure that it will be back up in the high 90's soon enough. We had a couple baptisms this weekend. Johnny Holder and Sean-Clyde Bates. It was way fun. The spirit is always so strong at baptisms it is amazing. Sean-Clyde's dad was able to baptize his son. It took him a lot of work to get that far but he made it. Elder Ross was able to baptize Johnny. Well I am getting a new companion tomorrow YEA!!!!!! I hope that he will be a good one. It makes me nervous. Any kind of person can step out of that car. We have a couple of good investigators that are showing a lot of interest and potential. We have Billy Mooney he is kind of depressed and we are trying to boost his spirits with the gospel. Then there is Cheryl Lester who is a media referral. The first time we met with her she asked "would it be wrong to ask you guys for money" we taught her the restoration and she kind of understood it. I tried to scare her off by setting a baptismal date with her and to my surprise she accepted the date! We will see how it goes. Then we have Amy Yesolovich and Dee Richmond. Things are going very well here. I love the work, I love being a missionary and I love you guys. Be good, be happy choose the right and be blessed.






1 comment:
Sounds like you are doing great! Just want you to know how proud of you we are . . . keep up the good work!
Post a Comment