I had a very busy week. I got my new companion and he is way cool. His name in Elder Wilson and he is from Plano Texas. Our companionship name is E-Wizzle. It is nice to have someone you can get along with. This week has been crazy. The Wilkerson's house caught on fire. They live about a mile from where we stay. It is really crazy because we were just at their house about an hour before it burnt down. Elder Wilson and i taught a recent convert there. We went down the road to teach one of our investigators and we heard a lot of commotion and firetrucks. Sister Wilkerson saw us biking up the road and yelled out of the window as she sped by that her house was on fire. I thought that she was just joking, but she was not. No one was hurt, except for her seven dogs that she had in the house. She had a big ol bull mastiff and a couple other dogs that were lost in the fire. It is really sad. We spent a lot of time on Saturday helping them sort through the rubble. They were very lucky they had shut the bedroom door and saved some very important things and priceless pictures. Just a inch and a half door can mean the difference between life and death. It was crazy. I have a lot of cool pictures. O yea before i forget i am going to use some money to buy the Bowes a new mini fridge. I messed up the last one. I was chipping the ice, with a sharp object and i got a little bit too aggressive and punctured the cooling coil oops. But things are going soooooo good now i love you and thanks for all that you do for me I love you all.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment