Monday, September 29, 2008

9/29/08

Hey Dad whats up. Things out here are going real good! I am training Elder Kimball from Fredonia Az. He is a cool kid he is about 21 and a hard worker. He had a lot of college before he came out so he is fairly smart. Things just could not be going any better. We have the best investigator you can hope for, Lee Gunn. He is a crazy body builder and won a lot of competitions. He is a very humble person who has found truth and is delving into it full force. So the Elk are bugling now. That is something that I look forward to every year. Remember that time when you took me to Booga Reds in the morning, we ate breakfast and then you took me near Pat Knoll, by that nice camping spot. We sat and listened to them forever. Those are some of my favorite memories. Then we left and went back to town and let Hank chase some of the elk around, those were the days. Cool crisp mornings, sitting in the ol' Ford hearing the aspen leaves in the wind and all the gold showers, snowmobiling up to Big Lake on the highway looking out and seeing nothing but white drifts of snow and the sweet smell of gasoline permeating you to the skin. Those were the good days thank you for them. I love you dad, I want you to grow close to the Lord, take up his Yolk he will pull you through, in him resides all joy he beacons us, follow him. I know that if we rely on him, put our trust in him and keep his commandments we can attain true joy and eternal happiness if we just follow him. I love you and I pray for you always.
Your son, Landon Barton Wiltbank

No comments: