Hey guys how are you doing? I am not sure I may have deleted what you wrote me or i did not get a letter this week. I am training this transfer. It came at a complete surprise! President Wallace called me up, early in the morning, and told me that he has called me to be one of his trainers. I am nervous. There is also a senior couple that is moving into South Boston in Virginia. I don't know their names but he is some kind of genius. He is a nuclear scientist. President said that i would be going into their area a lot to help them get started. I am not only training new guys but old ones too. Elder Wilson and i are parting ways and i am bummed. It caught me completely off guard. I thought that he would be here until Christmas. But all is well the lord is with me is he with you? I love you guys. O yeah i got the GPS! IT is amazing. I am horrible with directions and it has saved me many of times getting lost. I love it. Thank you sooo much. I love you guys. Tell everyone that i said HI.






No comments:
Post a Comment