Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's beginning to look like Christmas 12/01/08

Hey Mom happy birthday, did you get my card yet? Well this thanksgiving was one of the best i ever had. I was able to spend it with a lot of the families i love, next to my real family. Elder Kimball and i ate four thanksgiving dinners! We had one at noon, our second at 1, third at five and then a 7:30. I think that i ate enough food to last me for about a month or two. It was way fun. In our " resting period" we hung out with the Turner family. We played gestures, it is a great game. The turner family is so funny. Jocelyn, one of the Turner girls, is about to go on a mission, she is a hoot. I love this branch with all my heart, they are truly family. They have grown to love me too. Brother Williammee, one of the counselors in the branch got up yesterday and told what he was thankful for. The Elders came up. He started crying and told the congregation how much he loves me, he said that i am a hansom man and that i "grow more fair each day." I love this area. I love my mission, it is truly one of the greatest turning points in my life. It is growing cold over here. We have to wear our winter coats every day. I think that i like the warm weather better. Yesterday i found out something that would have made me a lot happier earlier on in the year, the golf course offers free golf to all ministers on Monday! Guess what i am a minister. We just barely found it out, i am going golfing today regardless of weather. Well i still love you guys, I think. Ha Just kidding have a happy holiday season/ birthday. Love ya love ya.

No comments: