Thursday, March 19, 2009

If I was a color, I'd be RED. 3/16/09

Hey mom things sure are going great! It has been rainy but my spirit is still high. I have fell in love with my new area, church was amazing. My companion is Elder Jensen from Kodiak Alaska. He is a great teacher and very obedient. I had him as my DL for 4 ½ months. I have been really busy. We drive a lot, it gets tireing. I exchange with missionaries twice a week now. I like it it gives me the chance to meet many cool people.I had a testimony bulding experience this week. I went to the little town of Tarboro with Elder Holt. He is an amazing new missionary. While I was there I received a phonecall from Elder Jensen. He told me that our bikes had been stolen from off of our car. It made me sick, my mode of transportation had been lost. I would have to use one of the old hand-me-down bikes of the mission instead of, Veronica.(my bike). In frustration I prayed for the Lord’s help and asked to help me find it. I some how knew that everything would be allright, my bike would be found. We called the next morning to report the theft to the Sheriffs office. They asked for us to describe our bikes. We told them one was silver and the other was black. The man on the other end said “yup we got ‘em” I was way happy to hear that. I know that the Lord hears and answers prayers. He loves His missionaries. Just know that I am being watched over.It sounds Like everything is going smooth back home. I hope that you are feeling better, it sounds like you are. I pray that you do. I love you all. Be good.

No comments: