Hey mom, life has been sweet here in Fayette-nam. I have had many amazing experiences; it has been fun being a district leader. Fayetteville is more like all the rest of the world. No one is from here, they are all move-ins. Now they are moving me into the loan and dreary wilderness of Clayton. President Wallis called me to be one of his Zone-leaders. I will be over the Goldsboro zone. I am really excited. It is really funny; Elder Cadet thought that he was the one being transferred, but it was I Elder Wiltbank your son. There are two districts that I will be over. I will have to go on exchange with missionaries twice a week and teach at zone-conference once a transfer. I am really excited. It will be fun to experience new things. It is sad that I will be leaving the Logans, they were fun to talk to. It was nice to have someone that was from my little town. Yesterday we went go visit Troy’s brother Daniel Jenkins in Cameron. We drove about an hour to get there. He was not home. We talked to his son, it was really funny. We freaked him out. We knew all about his family. Well I am kind of sad to leave here and kind of happy at the same time, the ward was not as friendly as the other places. I still grew to love them. I am sending a package home today so look for it in the mail. It has some good stuff in it. I think you will like it. The only thing I want to keep is the back pack, all the other stuff you and the kids can have. Well I love you all so much. Be good!
(FYI: Troy Jenkins is Landon's childhood friend and the Jenkins lives in Round Valley)
Monday, March 9, 2009
3/9/09 I'm a Zone Leader!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment