Wednesday, April 22, 2009

4/21/08

Elder Jensen and i had another good week. We got a lot of work done. All of our people with a baptism date came to church. It sure does make you feel good to see them all there. This Saturday will be the baptism of Megan Satterly, it will be the first one here in Clayton in over a year. I am way excited. We will have two more on may 9th. I have told you a little about Terry but i don't think i have told you verry much about Jay, our other baptisimal date. He is probally one of my most sincere investigators i have ever had. We have been teaching him for about five weeks. He caught hold of the gospel and has a sweet spirit around him. We were able to set a baptisimal date with him early. He has been reading the Book of Mormon for a few weeks and he feels it is true. He is living with a close friend named Gregg. We noticed something a little different about Gregg. He seemed a little bit femmie. It turns out that that jay and Gregg were a couple about ten years ago. They have since stopped. The Atonement will play a big part in Jays life. I am greatful to see the gospel at work. The atonement brings so much hope. I can't wait to see the full effect in our family's life. It will be nice to have that nice peace at the end of the long process of repentance. I love the gospel and i am so greatful for it. Just like Isaiah 1: 18 says old and new sins will all be made white, pure, clean.This week starts the new transfer. There will be additinal districts in our zone. We will have a good time this transfer. O yea, Mt Olive is opening up this transfer so i will be able to go back there! I am way excited. Well i love Ya'll. Be good

No comments: