Not much has changed since last night. It was sure nice to hear you all. Brayden sure does have a deep voice now, it is crazy. We went to the mission home fireside with Terri and Mike last night. I learned a lot more about Terri's past. She grew up in up-state New York on a vineyard. Her family was really disfuctional. Her parents never called her by her first name, she was known as Brat. She was baptized into the Methodist church as an infant but never really felt at home there. She almost became a Catholic but soon found out that it was not for her. Being from New York, Terri went to the Hill Cumorah pagent many times, she knew some about Joseph Smith. I have grown to love Terri and it was a great pleasure to baptize her. Jay is another great person. He is definately an elect individual. He developed such a strong testimony of the Book of Mormon and a love for the gospel. It was a pleasure to be able to teach him from start to finish. He overcame so many obsticles and was bapized, yeah. I am so happy to be out here on a mission. I love you all so much, be good and stay strong.
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment