I truly love being a missionary. I am so blessed to be out here in Clayton. The work is outstanding. We have so many solid investigators. My favorite person to teach is a Lady named Terry Mensell. She was the lady that was active in another church. She has fed us on Friday for the past two weeks. Mike, her husband is sure coming around. He came to church this past sunday and seemed to like it. He is one of the most intellegent people i have met out here. Ha, one of the speakers this past sunday refrenced heavenly mother. Mike asked a couple questions about it. Hopefully he will start looking at the church from a more spiritual point of view. Mike knows a lot about the history of the church and he likes when we ask him questions. Terry is really sweet, we told her about the lds book store up in apex, just kind of mentioned it to her. She went up and bought a whole bunch of books. It made me feel so good. We have about four more gators just as good as her. Clayton is a fun town to serve in. We have the tennis court right next to our Apt. Elder Jensen, the Smithfeild Elders and I played Tennis and had a cook out. It was fun. I am a little bit rusty on the whole tennis thing. It may take me a couple more times to get the hang of it. I got my package just in the nick of time, thank you. Well it sounds like everything is going great out there just know you are in my prayers. O yea. People keep asking the origine of my name look it up for me thanks. Love ya!






No comments:
Post a Comment