Things are going great here. We have four baptismal dates and they all are very solid. We have Megan, Terry, Jay and Jared. I feel very strong that they will all get baptized. I am way excited. Jay attended conference yesterday with us; he loved it, especially Elder Uctdorf’s talk. I just love Conference. It is always fun to see how they teach and then go out and apply it. So what do you think of Elder Anderson? He seems like a humble servant. I can’t imagine how he feels; his whole life will be devoted to the lord. It must be an immense humbling experience. I think that my favorite speaker was Elder Eyring. He is such a powerful speaker. It is as if you can feel the words he speaks. This Past week has been fun. I enjoyed our exchange with President Wallis on Wednesday. We had a killer night. We saw all of our major investigators. President enjoyed it. He thought that it was well planned out. Elder Jensen was way nervous, it was funny to see him sweat. So Heath is going to have a baby. That is so exciting! Wow it seems like just yesterday he was getting home from his mission. Macie is going to prom, I bet she is way excited. How are you doing mom? Are you feeling better? I hope so. Let me know. I love you all. Happy Easter!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Hey Landon. I love the whole mission blog....your mom is putting together? Anyways - It looks like you are having a good time on your mission. I love all the pictures and especially seeing the baptism pictures. It's awesome to see the excitment in the faces of the people who are joining the church. Keep up the good work.... :)
Post a Comment