Monday, May 18, 2009

Water! 5/18/09

It sounds like the fire was Crazy! I am definatly glad that it didn't get to the ranch. It sounds like it is so dry out there. We have the opposite problem out here. It rains a lot! It comes down in sheets. Do you remember that time it rained so hard it washed out the road at the house? It is not uncommon for it to rain that hard out here. It gets kind of annoying, especially when you are in it all day, thank goodness you bought me that rain coat. The weather out here changes so quick. The last couple of weeks have been really hot, this week it is cold and windy but not as windy as back home. I have got kind of used to the humidity, it is so dang sticky though. Some days it will be a nice 70 degrees and then it will rain for 5 min. and them it brings the humidity up to like 90% it feels like it is 85 or so. I will be okay, i survived one year what's another one. The work is going well. We baptized most of our teaching pool, it is time to fill it again. We are working with a number of partmember families. Most of them seem promising. There is always an ample supply of less-active members to work with as well. We have been working with Bro Nosworthy quite a bit. I really like him. He has been inactive for quite some time now and is starting to come to church. He is having difficulty with the fact that if the church is true, the others are in-correct. I told him that there is trueth in all churches but the only one with the fullness of the trueth is ours. He also has a problem with the BOM. He feels that it is just a copy of the bible. He is really sincere, i really hope he gets the right answer so he can progress. I love the people out here so much. They are all great, except for the occasional baptist preacher. Life would be a little bit better if there were less of them, or mabe if they all joined the true church, life would be grand. Well i hope you all have a wonderfull week. Love you lots.

No comments: