Monday, June 15, 2009

6/15/09

Hey it is once again nice to hear from you. I am glad to hear that you are all doing so well. Dad's truck sure does look good. I am sure he loves it. So how is bunny doing? Is she getting old? I sure do hope not. She sure is a goofy little dog. It makes me so sad to hear about that car wreck. It would be so hard to cope with something like that. I have seen people struggle with that a lot out here. I am so glad to have the knowledge of the plan of salvation. I sure do appreciate all your prayers in my behalf. It means so much to me. Well everything is going great out here. I love my new companion. We have many new investigators that are making many strides. One of my favorite to teach in JJ Johnson. He is so fun. JJ is just a good ol' country boy. He hauls block to Goldsboro. He has a very deep accent. He and his wife Leah are doing really well. I hope that we will be able to baptize JJ soon. But everything is going well here. I am working way hard; i don't think i have ever been so tired in my life, it feels great to do so much. I love the work. Well keep me in your prayers. Love Ya'll

No comments: