Monday, June 15, 2009

6/8/09

Well I got a new companion, his name is Elder Rhodes. He has almost been out a year now. He is from Sandy Utah. I really like him, a lot. He is happy all the time. I am showing him the ropes of being a ZL.We sure do have our work cut out for us. The zone is going through some tough times. We have some good ideas to boost our baptisms. We are having a farewell for fifty. It will be a nice send off for Pres. Wallis. In the month of June the mission will attempt to have fifty baptisms. It is really exciting. I hope that we will be able to make it. It will be really sad to see Pres. Wallis to go. I have got so close to him over the past year. He is a good man who always knows you personally. I hope it is not too hard to make the transition.Rite now Elder Rhodes and I have three baptismal dates. I hope at least one of them will make it through. It sure is getting muggy out here. It is hard to describe until you have been through it. I am in it all day. You get a little bit used to it. Well it sounds like it is getting really nice out there. I sure do miss the pond, and even more so the homemade ice cream. I haven't had any in so long. Think of me the next time you have some. Well i love you all so much. Be good!

No comments: