Hey it's elder Wiltbank, you remember that one kid you sent away into the land of the baptists about 18 months ago. I am yet alive! And doing exceedingly well. Life is going great out here, still tiring but great. This past week has been a scorcher. It has been in the high 90's and the humidity is well above the "pleasant range" It is funny, i have become accustomed to it and all the locals are having a hard time with it.The nice thing is we stay well hydrated. As we tract we receive a lot of water. People usually say " I don't really want to listen to your message but here is a bottle of water" i guess there is still a bit of compassion in the hearts of even the staunchest of baptists. You defiantly meet some interesting people around here. Last night a lady waved us down as Elder Rhodes and i drove by. She was exceedingly intoxicated and just wanted to talk about Jesus. It was really funny we talked a little bit about the word of wisdom and left. Usually when people are drunk they don't really want to talk to us. But all is good here in the belt. I hope you are all doing well. Be looking for a letter in the mail, i sent a good one. I love you all so much. Be good.






No comments:
Post a Comment