Hey nothing too crazy going on here, well i guess getting a new mission Pres. is a little bit. The Zl's will be meeting with him on wed. It is exciting. I am a little bit nervous to see how it will all work out. He most likely will not change a whole lot for the first little while, it will be fun. Everything is going smooth in the zone this week. It is nice, some of the companionship's have been slacking off a bit. Clayton is doing well. We have a couple way cool investigators. One of my fav. is JJ. He is a way cool truck driver with a deep southern accent. I probably would not be able to understand him when i first came out. I have learned a lot of southerneese. So what do you all have planned for the 4th? Elder Rhodes and I will be cooking for the ward party, it will be way fun. Well i hope you all have a good week. I love you.






No comments:
Post a Comment