Well it sounds like the wreck was crazy, i really hope that it will be a wake up call. Sometimes a person needs to hit rock bottom before he can come back up. I really love that kid.
This past week has been great. We have found so many new investigators. There are a lot of part member families, those seem to be the most promising. We are teaching the best friend of Oran Rose his name is Dalton. They are both seniors in high school. Dalton has really caught hold of the gospel. We will be able to set a baptismal date with him soon we are aiming for September. Our teaching pool has never been bigger. I feel that we are going to have some baptisms soon. Well Elder Rhodes and I have been singing a lot. We sang Nearer My God To Thee. It was really touching. If i don't get transferred this time we will sing a duet in the ward and sing in the choir for stake conference. There will be a general authority there. I hope i don't get transferred. Zone Conference went really well. I learned a lot about my purpose. I feel more focused. Our workshop was on teaching skills. I think that the rest of the zone enjoyed it. It all went well. We will be going to the temple this Friday at 9:00. I am way excited for that. Other than that nothing is new. I am still alive and kicking and i am glad about that. I am happy to hear that work has picked up for dad a bit. I pray that it will continue. You are always in my prayers. I love you all. Be good.
Monday, August 17, 2009
8/17/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment