Tuesday, August 11, 2009

8/10/09

Well it sounds like everything is going good out there. So work for dad is starting to slow down? I hope that it all picks up soon. Well the work out here is still good, dog bites and all. My companion is healing up just fine. The hospital called the animal control, the dog will be put on house arrest for a little while to check if he is healthy. I think the name of the dog that bit Elder Rhodes is Shep, stupid dog. We had a couple great lessons this past Saturday with James Colslough. He is a former Investigator that i had met when i first came to Clayton. I forgot where he lived, we accidentally found him while tracting. He is truly looking for guidance. His wife Cheryll is pregnant, i always like teaching pregnant ladies, i don't really know why. Well the spirit was strong and i feel that they will go far. We have Zone Conference this week i am kind of stressed about it. It should be a good one. Tomorrow we will be planning for it. Elder Rhodes, I and two other elders will sing in a quartet for the elders in the mission so i am really excited for that. The week after that we will be going to the temple! Whew. So these next few weeks will be great. Well i hope that all goes well back home. The church is still true.

No comments: