Wow it sounds like things are getting crazy! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed camping this past week, i wish i was there. Fall is my favorite season. I just love when the air starts getting crisp. So Macie is in Utah now? How long will she be up there? It sounds like it will be really good for her. It probably would not be good to hang around a lot of the locals. I can definitely see that around here even. It always makes me sad to visit some of the less- active families, you can always trace it back to some poor choices they made when they were younger. I am glad she is up there. It will be great for her. So dad is busy? I sure do hope so. I am always concerned for him and the fam. I am so excited to be back with ya'll. How have you been doing? have you been getting your strength back? I hope you are feeling well. Are you enjoying the school year? So how does all the chili in the air smell? Dang i love that time of year there. Well the work out here is still going great! We were able to get up with the Medlin family. They are a nice part member couple who have been coming to church for the past five weeks or so! Jeff has been so busy with work we have not been able to nail down a time. We met at there house. They have three pekingese dogs. They are way funny. We were able to teach Rhonda about the restoration. She loved it. We were also able to teach about the temple. She fell in love with the idea about eternal families. I have hope that she will be baptised in the coming weeks. Elder Rhodes and i have so many people we have been teaching it is amazing. I love the work so much! There is truly nothing better than this. It is always exciting. This Friday the zone leaders of the mission will be meeting with Elder Jay E. Jensen, he is the president of the Quorum of the Seventy. He is coming to a stake conference this week. I am so excited to meet with him. The next week we will be meeting with Elder Maynes of the seventy. And then on my birthday we will be having a baptism. This is power month. It will be an amazing transfer. I am really excited about it. Yep so my life could not be better. Well i hope all is well back home. I love you all so much. Keep up the faith.






No comments:
Post a Comment