Wednesday, November 11, 2009

9/16/09

Hey Macie how is life in Utah? I hope that you are having a good time. I am so proud of you, all by yourself up in Utah. So have you liked it so far? Well, I had a great Birthday this past week. We went and ate steaks at my favorite family's house the Satterlys. They were great. We had cake and the whole nine yards. We have a baptism this Saturday at 10:00 and I am way pumped. He is 17 and really excited. Hopeful we will be able to start teaching his family soon. Well I am probably getting transferred this Tuesday. I am really excited/ nervous. It will be neat to go to a new area. I have been here in Clayton for a long time. So have you seen Trinity lately? How is she? Tell her that I said Hi and we still need to go on a date ha-ha. O yea Elder Rhodes and I sang a Deut this Sunday in church. It went way good. We will have to sing it on the camera and send it home. Well I hope that you are doing good. I love you Macie and be good. Love you’re elder brother
serving a mission.

No comments: