It sounds like life is going great out there. Is it starting to get cold yet? It sure has hit this week. I have been wearing my coat a lot. The work is starting to pick up a bit. It is really hard to make something from nothing. I have tracked so much. At times it is not the most effective thing you can do, but it is still work. David Foster was baptized this past weekend. He is about nineteen and loving life. He is engaged to one of the members, Katrina Moody. They make a cute couple; they’re a bit too young to get married though. Katrina’s dad preformed the baptism. The spirit was way strong, I just love baptisms; I hope that we will have a few more soon. It was Elder Moreno’s first. He is really lucky to see one so soon. I think that Elder Moreno is doing great. He is not too scared to talk to people. As soon as he learns what to say he will be a powerful missionary. It has been pretty hard to be with a greenie and whitewash an area. I’ll pull through I’m sure.
It sounds like Macie was doing well up in the land of Utah. I am glad to hear she is getting some experience being away from home. Is she starting college soon? That would be good for her. Well life is still good out here. I love it. I have recently fell in love with the scriptures all over again. This morning I could not stop. I was reading in the beginning of Alma and I got to about chapter 15. I love the scriptures, life is great. Well I hope you are all doing fine. Take care, Love Ya’ll
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
10/19/09 Dubbie Dubbie doo...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment