Wednesday, November 11, 2009

10/26/09

Life is going well. Dunn is sure a great ward. The people are so supportive; it seems like every time there is a need, the members are there. I love it. I think that has been one of my favorite experiences on the mission. The members have a lot of love for the missionaries. He ward is having a Trunk or Treat this Friday, I am looking foreword to it. Most ward get togethers we find someone to teach, and do we need people to teach. I have been a little bit stressed lately. There was hardly anything going on here except for David and we baptized him. We just need to find some more people to baptize. You know it is kind of tough to open an area and train. We have been working hard, and now our efforts are beginning to pay off. We have a few people in our teaching pool and a few of them are showing potential. I am excited to see where they go.
I GOT MY PACKAGE! Thank you. It was nice to get a little treat. It was floating in the back of President Cottrell’s car. I am glad I finally got it and just in time, I ran out of shaving cream and soap. Grandpa’s card came as well, tell him I said thanks.
How are things going out there? Are ya’ll going trick’r’treatin’? I sure do like the fall out there. Have all the trees lost their leaves yet? Have you been to hear the Elk bugle? They sure do sound amazing. So Brayden is a little scrapper? Did he win? Ha ha. Sounds like the same ol’ Brayden, I love him to death.
I guess I will be coming home on Dec. 30 on that Wednesday, they already ordered my ticket. I have been kind of bummed that my mission is coming close. I am trying to stay focused and ETTE. And I sure am glad that ya’ll are excited to have me come home, but it would be great if you could keep your excitement in my e-mails to a minimum. I feel if you do this it will aid me in my quest to find souls to save. I thank you in advance for your efforts to aid me. Ya’ll are great. I’m loving life but not as much as I love Ya’ll. Be good!

No comments: