Hey out there, it sounds like you are really enjoying conference. I loved it. It was so great to witness such amazing men bear witness of our savior. It was a powerful experience to hear Elder Hollands testimony of the B.o.M. it was almost overbearing. Some of the investigators thought that he was a little bit mad, we just told them that he was passionate. It was great. Saturday at 10:00 we had a baptism. Oran Rose was able to baptise his best friend Dalton Waddell. It was great. All of Dalton's family come to show their support, I hope that the other missionaries will be able to start to teach the rest of them. Dalton is such a good kid. I hope that he will choose to go o a mission. Well i found out that i will be transferred on Tuesday. I will be " white washed" into a new area. I am really excited. I was released as a Zone Leader and called to be a trainer for my last few transfers. I am pumped and really nervous. It is sad to leave an are that i have been in for so long. I was able to say all my goodbyes for a week. I have a lot of good pictures so it will be great. Everyone is sad to see me leave. It has been a great ward to serve in. There should be many baptisms to follow in a few months.
I have to tell you on an amazing experience that happened to me this past Sat. night. It just proves how small the world is. I was walking down the hall of the church building and then some guy looked at my name tag and started to laugh, I thought it was a little bit strange so i walked away. He came up to me later and asked if i was from Arizona. I said yes, he laughed some more. He asked if I was from Springerville, he once again laughed. Then he asked if my dad was Bart! My mind was totally blown! I asked him how he knew. He was Doug McFearson. He used to work with dad at UTLX. I talked to him for quite a while. The world is too small. He is living in Florida and he came up to visit Bro. Van Beck. It was too cool/strange. He told me to tell ya'll hi.
Well everything is going great out here. I am packing today, i hate packing. So i hope you all have a great week. O yea i will be sending a package today, it is full of some stuff so there is no use to open it so save it for me. Love ya!
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
10/5/09 Well I have another Boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment