Well this past week has been just great. We were able to visit with Elder Jensen this past Friday. I was really impressed with him. He really knows what missionary work is all about. He taught us about the history of missionary work and the evolution of the programes the church has used. I am truly amazed how inspired the Preach My Gospel system is. There was a lot of thought and reasearch that went into it all. The focus is preach the gospel by the spirit. He also gave us some more advice on missionary work. I am so happy that i was able to listen to him. Tonight we will be able to visit with Elder Maynes of the seventy. I am really excited. I always feel more motivated by it all.
Dalton is still excited about baptism. We were able to have an amazing visit with his last night. The spirit was reall strong. The program is all in order now, it really hit him that he is actually getting baptised. He is really excited. We had to mave the baptism back a week, due to his sugery on friday. He is getting his wisdom teeth pulled, he needs a bit of time to recover. The baptism will be at 10:00 just before the conference. We are really excited.
My time is drawing to a close, i have about two weeks left here, I will have a total of 7 1/2 months here. I have been able to know the members well. They are all great. Transfers are the first week in Oct. I am excited and sad at the same time. It will be my longest time in an area and my longest time with a companion. I am so greatfull i was able to experience it all.
Well i guess this Saturday is my birthday. I think we will go to the Satterlys house and have some cake. Birthdays on your mission are always so much fun. Elder Rhodes and i will attempt a pineapple upside down cake. I am pumped. I am excited to get your package. If you sent it in time i will be able to pick it up this wendsday at Zoneconference. So i thank ya'll in advance. I love you guys so much. Be good.
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
9/21/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment