Monday, December 14, 2009

11/30/09

Hey guys, this past week was great. I think that I have gained a total of like 5 pounds. I am really tired of eating. We had two thanksgiving dinners, It cut down from four. It was really fun. Our first dinner was up in Lillington. We actually ate dinner with a Do Not Contact, some one who wants no contact with the church. We tracted into her about a week ago and she invited us over. It was really shocking. I ate way too much. They had turkey pie and everything in between. I enjoyed myself. Then we had another dinner at 6:00. It was fun and a bit fattening. So did you enjoy your trip? It sure is pretty up there isn’t it. Have you been staying busy? Is it Grandpa Bigelow that has the jeep? What kind is it? It sounds like fun. Life has been going good. Everyone getting ready and excited for the holidays. Sure has been fun. O yea, this past sat. I was able to go back to Clayton and see Kelly Satterly get baptized. It was so much fun. The spirit was so strong. Don was able to baptize his wife. It was really touching. Well I love you all be good.

No comments: