Monday, December 14, 2009

11/23/09

This past week has been wonderful. Elder Moreno and I have been working so hard. We found 9 new investigators off of our own efforts; that is almost unheard of. Bishop Ginn was amazed. We have built up a great repore with the ward. This next week all of our nights are full of appointments. It is such a great feeling when the work is going so well. It has taken a lot of work to get here; all of it is worth it. We also went up to an ice cream place in Angier called Sunny Skies, they had some amazing Ice cream. They have some ice cream called cold sweat. It is made with Cayenne Peppers and way hot. I had to sign a waver to sample it. I tried it, it burnt my mouth. That was not even the hottest. They had some other ice cream called Exit Wound. You had to prove yourself with the other before you could try that. I was not going to torture myself. I had a lot of fun.
Well I have begun my last transfer on my mission. There is such a weird feeling, when all that you have been doing for the past couple of years is drawing to a close. I don’t really like that feeling too much. I am way excited for the future though. I am happy to go home but frustrated at the same time. It is hard to even explain. Thanksgiving is just around the bend. We will eat lunch up in Lillington with a less active family. They used to be a Do Not Contact but, Elder Moreno and I worked them over with our charm. We are way excited for that. Then we will be eating dinner with Brother White. It should be good. You will have to let me know how all yours was.
I got permission to go to Clayton on Saturday. I wasn’t really sure if I would be able. It will be so neat. Sister Satterly asked me to give the talk on the Holy Ghost. It will be great. I can’t wait to see everyone. I sure do hope ya’ll have a great Thanksgiving. I love you all so much. That is what I am the most thankful for, next to my testimony. TTYL
Oh yea I am sending a check for you to deposit for me. I will need it to send some

No comments: