Wow it sure does sound like you had an exciting week. How much snow is on the mountain? I sure do hope that it will be there when I get back. I do miss the snow. How was it living without power for that long? I hope that you made it out okay. So you guys are excited for me to be home hugh? I am excited as well. It will be nice to roam on the mountains once more. I have still been working hard. These past few weeks have been weeks of miracles. Saturday Elder Moreno and I were biking to one of our appointments in the morning. Our appt. “dogged us” it seems to happen a lot. We thought the morning would be fruitless. Luckily we were both wrong. The Lord had placed a young boy named Jacob in our path. I was hesitant to contact him, he looked young. Elder Moreno went right ahead. Further into our conversation we found out that his mother was a less active who had recently moved in. We got his return info. We did not think too much of it, things like that have been happening quite a bit lately. We were to use it for our backup plan on Sunday. Lo and behold, our evening plans did not work out, We decided to stop by Jacob. We walked in and they were so happy to see up, that is not usually the case. Usually less-actives are that way for a reason. We had a good little visit and found out that she had wanted to come back for a while and needed a little push. We talked for a little while more and then her boyfriend walked in. His name is Solomon, a great guy who had been studding the Book of Mormon for a while. He had a couple great questions. He showed us another book which he had been reading. It was “The Prophet Joseph” a way good book. He was excited to learn more. We ended up teaching the restoration. It all turned out great. It was a true miracle. There have been many other situations just like that. This week we were able to find a whole bunch of new inv. Just like that. I love being a missionary. I have never had more solid people to teach that I do now. I am sure the future will yield success especially for the Dunn area. This past week we too had our Christams party. It was way fun. I was thinking of mom the whole time i was there, hoping that all would turn out. We had one of our investigators there named Deloris McNeil. She is a sweet old lady. Ms. Deloris has had a stroke. Her left side is paralyzed, she needs a lot of help around. I enjoyed helping her. I think that she is close to baptism. Life is great. We are ready for Christmas. Next week is the special Christmas Zone conf. I will be singing in a lot of musicale numbers I am really excited. Today we are going to bake cookies. It will be a lot of fun. Well I wish Y’all a merry Christmas.






No comments:
Post a Comment