Well hello! This past week has been great. It was full of miracles. There were seven investigators at church. It was quite an accomplishment for Elder Moreno and I. We feel that next month will yield a lot of baptisms, too bad I will not be able to reap. My mind sure has been off in space these past few days, both in the past and in the future. I have grown to love my mission and especially the areas I have served in. There are so many great people out here. It has been a privilege to get to know so many. They have made a huge impact on my life. It has gone by way fast. It seems like it was just yesterday we were all sitting together as a family talking about what the mission will bring, now it is all done and over. It blows my mind to think of where I was then compared to me now; hopefully I will be able to take what I have learned and keep it. As a missionary you have to rely so much on the Lord, that is how you find success. I know if I do that the rest of my life I will find just as much success. I would not trade the experiences that I had out here for anything! The gospel is here to change lives and save souls. I am so grateful for the matchless love of the savior. This is the most important thing to me, that and my scriptures. It will be interesting to see these few next weeks. I can’t wait to see the whole family. It is kind of scary. I keep thinking back when Heath came home. He was barely able to recognize everyone. Hopefully I don’t walk past ya’ll. It will be a fun few weeks. Hopefully there will be a lot of snow on the mountain. I miss the snow.
Well love ya’ll and Merry Christmas!
Monday, December 21, 2009
12/21/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment