Monday, June 16, 2008

1234 I declare a thumb war! 6/16/08

Hey guys, it is your other family member, you know the one in North Carolina. How is life in the cool dry state of Arizona? Well times are good. There have been a lot of people who got the e-mail. Ha there were people calling me by my first name at church, it was kinda weird. Every one is excited about the emails they have been getting from you. You should be getting a lot more soon. Well I guess Sister Brown has told you about my poison ivy experience. Remember I told you that I was going golfing about a week ago? Well I lost my ball along the side of the course and I needed to find it. I was wearing shorts and I guess I got into a whole mess of the bad stuff. I have been in pain for about a week. I think it is finally letting up a little bit, thank goodness. Yesterday was my first experience in relief society. It was a fun place everyone was giggling and carrying on. Elder Hill and I spoke a little about proclaim glad tidings to the all world. The women enjoyed it. I hope we will be getting a couple referrals from them. So you are going to go on splits with the sister missionaries? How fun are you excited? Are they good ones or bad ones? My experience with them is there is no middle ground with them. I hope you enjoy the experience. Let me know how it goes. Well I’m sending off a late package today in the mail. Be expecting a little somthin’. So you guys have been a little busy lately, how is the garden? You guys eating the good stuff yet? Out here they get a really early start. We have been eating fresh vegetables for a little bit now and there is nothing better. I love having a garden. I have some pictures I want to send you so send me a card back ok. Well I love you all hope to hear from you soon.
Love Landon

No comments: