Monday, September 15, 2008

Aloha 9/15/08

Hey there. It has been a good week. We picked up an amazing investigator named Lee Gunn. He is a body builder that lives in a very nice neighborhood. He saw the example of his LDS friends, how they are more grounded and their strong family values and he knew that he needed more. He started chatting to the missionaries on Mormon.org and we eventually got his referral. I called to set up an appointment and he was very excited for us to come over. It took us a while to find out where he lives, he lives about ten miles away in Timberlake. We go into the appointment thinking that we were going to teach him, we were the ones that were taught. He gave the majority of the first lesson. We taught him about the gospel of Jesus Christ and committed him to baptism. We forgot to bring a BoM so i lent him my Quad. We are going to teach him tomorrow with our branch president, President Stone. I am really excited about it. We are still living upstairs in a little room. Elder Wilson has a really nice bed. We are going to move back down sometime this week. Elder Wilson is somewhat reluctant to move down i can't wait. Well all is good here. I love you guys so much. Keep on the straight and narrow.


P.S.I have not got my package yet. Did you send it to the mission home? Hope not. If you can send it to the house. Peace.

No comments: