Hey it sounds like your party went way good. We have been partying too. The Bowes through a big one last night and it was way fun to see everyone that i knew. They were all way sad that i was leaving, yup i am leaving right before Christmas. I am going to a place called Fayetteville. Pres. Wallace called me to be a district leader over three other areas, one of which has sister missionarys. I am kinda nervous. I will be "follow up training" a new missionary from Brooklyn NY, Elder Cadet. He has been out for only one transfer so i'll be teaching him a lot. I have talked to some missionarys that have served there and they say that people are cool. It is a very military town so there will be a lot of coming a going. I am excited. Today i have been packing all morning. It is amazing how much junk you can accumulate in the matter of a couple months. I have a whole suitcase of ties. I think that i will be able to get it all to my next area. Well it is really starting to look like Christmas. All of the town is decorated, it is not as much as back home but it looks neat. I am not too sure if i will be able to to the 12-2 days of Christmas. I will not know anybody in my next area, I'll do my best. I am kind of bummed that i am moving right before christmas, so is the whole town of Roxboro, they love me and man do i love them. I will defiantly have to come back here after my mission. Well i love you guys and i am enjoying my mission. Keep praying for me and i will do the likewise. Love ya love ya. Elder Wiltbank
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment