Monday, January 5, 2009

Hope all is well 12-29-08

Hey Christmas was great; I got a lot of good stuff. It was truly one the most memorable Christmases of my life. It was so fun. We got pounded by gifts from two wards, Fay. 3rd and Ft. Bragg. I have enough toothpaste, shampoo and hot chocolate to last me for a couple years. The first dinner appointment we went to Brother Hunter. They fed us a nice ham dinner and were really pleasant to be around. Brother Hunter is a helicopter pilot for the army. From there we left to go to Bishop Parkers house and while I was getting into the car I heard a mysterious ripping sound coming from the seam of my wool suit pants, I didn’t pay it any attention at that time. We went to Bishop Parker’s home/mansion and had some more ham and taters it was way fun to spend Christmas with them. Bishop parker is an OBGYN for the military. He delivers a lot of babies and makes a lot of money, he is a cool guy. They loaded us up with a box full of goodies, like fifty pounds of food. It will be nice, we won’t have to go shopping for a while. We are well taken care of. On the way out he said, by they way you are giving a talk at sacrament meeting. We said okay. Then that night we hung out at one of our less active families house it was a way fun Christmas. O yea remember what I said about the mysterious ripping sound I mentioned. We got back to the apartment and I noticed a slight breeze, then I remembered what had happened earlier, I ripped my crotch wide open. I don’t think anyone noticed, hopefully. I think that I will be able to sew it back, hopefully. Elder Cadet and I are going thrift store shopping today anyway, hopefully I can find a nice $5 suit. Well anyways I love ya.

No comments: