This Sunday was amazing. Bernice Stratton, one of our investigators with a baptism date, got up and bore one of the most amazing testimonies ever. She said that she knew that the Book of Mormon was true and that she knew that this was truly the Lords restored church. It was a great experience to whiteness. We have about three investigators that are close to being baptized and I am really stoked! I love my area, the members here are not as friendly as they were in Roxboro, but they are nice. There is always enough work to do. You are as busy as you want to be and that is the way I like it. Being a district leader is pretty fun, the responsibility is not as fun though. Well did Dad hear that my bishop served in the same mission? Does he know any Jason Parkers, he knows Dad, let me know. O yea and I did get grandpas money that he sent me as well as the picture cards. I will send you some more pictures real soon. I love you so much. Be good
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment