This week has been amazing. We have three Baptisms coming up this month, the 14th, 21st and the 28. The Lord has defiantly blessed Elder Cadet and I. This week Bernice Stratton is going to be baptized by her husband at 2:00. She has one of the strongest testimonies of any of my converts. She has bore her testimony at church a couple of times and she is just bubbling over with the spirit. Then the next week we have Brett West who is married to Brett West his wife. They both have the same first name. Sister West walked in church and came up to the missionaries and told them that her husband was ready to be baptized all he needs is the lessons, the were happy to oblige. He is a ammunition specialist for the artillery. He is a way cool guy. And then On the 28th we have Breanne Koval. She is a fun to be around. She is married to Matt who was born into the church. Breanne is 18 and she has a baby on the way. It will be way cool to see a pregnant lady get baptized, I am pumped. Well all is good here. I love being the district leader; it is a lot of extra responsibility. It has made me a better missionary, I think. Well all is going well here. I truly love it out here in the service of my God. The church is true.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment