Monday, February 23, 2009

2/23/09

Hey sounds like you have had a lot of fun lately. So the Xr kept up with the Cr so far that is way cool. This week has been successful. Elder Cadet and I have been busting tail and have been reaping our rewards. We wanted to double our efforts this week and we did. We contacted 152 people this week and taught 87 other lessons, it has been the most I have seen on my mission. We found a family of five that I feel very strong that they will be baptized. When we walked into their house it felt like we were in another member’s home. We will have another baptism on Saturday, Brett West. He is a part member. He caught hold of the gospel and is developing his testimony. We have had so much success lately my head is spinning. I love being a missionary. I enjoy being a District Leader. It is fun to be able to serve other missionaries. The only thing I do not like about it is babysitting. I have to do that a lot but I am doing okay at it. Well dad I love you so much. I pray for your success daily. Just know this one thing the Lord loves you. There is a great scripture that keeps me going, it is in 1st nephi 11: 16-17 if we truly know this all things come into focus. I love you so much, be good.

No comments: