Monday, March 2, 2009

Hello to Rain and Snow 3/3/09 =(

Hey, things sure are going great out here. We have had a lot of momentum in the mission. The past couple of weeks we have had more baptismal dates than we have ever had, about 156. The mission is doing really well. This past week was cold and rainy; it would have been horrible if it was not offset by our amazing baptism Saturday. Brett West, whose wife is also named Brette, was baptized by Elder Cadet. It was his fist time to baptize someone. We had to do the baptism over again, his knee came up. The second time Cadet baptized with gusto, water went everywhere, he about hit his head on the step. I was way nervous, Brett was too. It was a good baptism. I was able to confirm him the next day. It was fast Sunday, my mouth was way dry. I could barely get the words out. It was kind of embarrassing, but I did the job. It was my first time to confirm. I liked it. I hope that we will have a few more baptisms soon. We baptized most of our teaching pool.This next week is the end of the transfer and it looks like I am getting a new companion. I am excited about that. My district will have a lot of changes. They are opening another area, Cameron. The district will be huge. It will be way fun. I went out with Bishop Parker again last night and told him about the Elder Palmer in the picture you sent me, he said that he was companions with him twice, in the MTC and going home.Tell me more about this guy Macie is seeing. How serious are they getting? Do you like him?How have you been doing mom? I am concerned about you. I hope you get better. Do all the things you can to get better, okay. Well I love you so much. I truly love it out here. Things are going great. Be good.

No comments: